Monday, March 28, 2011

WELCOME


WELCOME  to the Turboverse!

My name is Francu (Wulf) Godgluck.  Since I was twelve, I had the idea of creating a story about gay superheroes.  However, I never believed I could make it a reality.  My fascination and desire to create this story grew with my interest in animation and even more when I saw Anime for the first time.  I studied Anime at The University of Tokyo but still didn't know how to bring my idea to life....until I met my husband.  Thanks to him I'm finally turning my dream into reality.

3 comments:

  1. You my husband have changed my life in so many ways words cannot express! You are my light and my life and I will do everything I can to make your dreams come true. You are the most talented, wonderful man I've ever known. I love you with all my heart baby! Your loving husband, Scott. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wulf and Scott,
    I am utterly pleased to be a remnant thought of the project you both have set forth. I am ecstatic of your talent and illustration that has finally turned into an amazing product! Thank you for including me as a base of your character Sean Black.
    Many thank yous. If I may be of assistance please feel free to contact me. I wish you the best of luck and an amazing future with TurboMan!

    Yours Truly,
    Tom Wolfe
    Falcon & Mustang Exclusive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art!
    keep up the good work!

    David

    ReplyDelete